One for LittleMiss

You might have noticed in my photoshoot post that there wasn't just the new Sweet As Cardi and Amphitrite vest being worn.


I've been working on a very cool simple jersey/sweater design.  This one is along the same construction idea of the Elisaac, in that you start with the collar and then work down from there.  But it's a proper fold-over, ribbed collar (like a polo shirt).


You might also remember the vest I made for my newest little nephew.  It's basically the same base pattern but done with full-length sleeves (and not button-through).


I've included a kangaroo pocket too, which LittleMiss was excited about.  I'm expecting the pocket to get very stretched out of shape over time!



Amber

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

Comments give me the warm fuzzys! Thanks for leaving yours...